GBetter than ice cream, who wouldn’t want to eat these lovely bowls of green loveliness!
- 1 frozen banana, sliced
- 1 avocado, ripe
- 1 teasp. green powder (such as barley grass, wheatgrass or spirulina)
- A large handful spinach
- 1-2 apples, cored and roughly chopped (no need to peel)
- Squish of Lemon Juice
- 5 ice cubes
- 150ml cold, filtered water
Blueberries to decorate
- Blitz all the ingredients together in a food processor until cold and thick Add more ice or frozen banana if you feel it is too thin.
- Pour into Espresso cups or small teacups and top with blueberries